Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Favourite YouTubers!

Everyone knows YouTube is amazing, even more so with YouTubers! They're hilarious, funny, and they somehow always manage to make my day brighter.

Without a particular order:

1. danisnotonfire


Dan is so damn sarcastic and articulate and relatable I can't help but love him.
Here are some gifs to convince you.




There, convinced now?

2. Motoki Maxted



All of Motoki's vids are high in quality and not the mention, extremely amusing too. I like his humor, and I think he's definitely one of the YouTubers who should deserve way more subscribers. Go check him out. 

3. ThatcherJoe



Joe is quite literately, one of the best people at doing impressions, or maybe even the best, I've seen so far. He's so versatile that he could practically be any character he comes across. It's amazing and admirable at the same time.



Heck, I bet he would make a better Christian Grey than whos-that-guy.

4. Caspar



***

caspar lee animated GIF

5. PewDiePie

6. AmazingPhil



ADORABLENESS OVERLOAD

7. jennxpenn

8. PointlessBlog

9. Marcus Butler


10. Tyler Oakley



(to be further edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment