Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Callieo Fashion Style

I'm almost laughing as I'm typing this, because tbh, fashion is so NOT me. I couldn't care less about fashion, but come on, I wouldn't wear any trash bag even if it's comfortable. I mean, I wanna look nice and presentable too.

Although I don't unnecessarily go to great extents for fashion, I still do mind about the way I dress. I don't have a particular distinct style, but as long as it's comfy, casual, and uniquely me, I'm up for it.

So if you're those kind of people who likes really comfy outfits and couldn't care a crap about choosing but would really like to look presentable enough, let the all-round amazing Aria give you some handy tips.

*Do note that the tips suggested are more suitable for summer wear because I live in a tropical country and it's practically all sunshines and coconut trees the whole year round.

1. The outfit you pick should be comfortable.

That's the most important rule in Callieo fashion. Don't go wearing trash bags of course, even if it's comfy, because that's so ew.

2. Be unique. Not too unique in that you attract attention, just different. Unless your aim is too do that, go ahead.

For the top, I usually like simple, printed tees. I don't really like to go for the graphic tees or the 'cool' ones with really rude words because that's so mainstream. Practically all my friends own those kinds so that's a no. Witty shirts are more similar to my style so I'm more likely to pick that.

Skater skirts are one of the easiest to match with and if you don't own any, you're missing out. Any skater skirt with a casual top, BAM, they're most likely to work. But if you don't like skirts, denim shorts would be great too. Personally, I prefer the skirt, but c'mon, shorts have their benefits too. At least they don't go flying around and revealing even MORE skin on a windy day. It's up to you.

3. Pick a good colour.

Idk much about colours and how they go with your skin tone so you can look that up a bit and find out more about it yourself. I think cool colours like blue look pretty good on me, so I have a disgustingly huge amount of them kept in the closet.

So that's about it! Hope it helps although I think it didn't. Much. Because that advice was purely from a 24/7 nerd slash geek that I am.

Lol.

XOXO,
Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment