Monday 13 October 2014

Uni-ball Signo DX 0.38 Pen

I love this pen a lot, like seriously. I always like to use this because of it's fine tip and it writes easily. I hate it if the tip is 0.5mm or more because it's just too thick for my liking and I usually end up with an incomprehensible scrawl, because admittedly my handwriting isn't one of the best especially when the ink is thick.

BUT, the problem is, I always drop the pens. Yeah, yeah. I'm clumsy, and I always have the habit of twirling pens and then dropping them (hehe that's just me). It's fine for other pens BUT NOT THIS. Once you drop the pen, there's a 96.47% chance that your pen will DIE, IT'S THAT SERIOUS GUISE. It will just stop living it's life and no matter how you try resurrecting it, IT'S GONE FOREVER. I can't even count how many times I had to buy a new pen because of this, and it's not cheap 'kay. Imma jinx and everytime I drop a pen, it just had to be more than 80% full of ink. I drop it. Aaaand the 80% ink is wasted, along with my money. Rest in peace my baes.




No comments:

Post a Comment