Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Never-Ending Cycle of a Human Night Owl

What happens if you oversleep during your afternoon naps and end up awake throughout the night? You'll turn into a night owl.

It might not necessarily be a bad thing if you can adapt to it, but it is if you can't especially when you have to wake up early in the morning during exams.

Welcome to my life.

It all started with staying up late at night, thus leading to sleeping late. Wake up at 6am after less than 7 hours of sleep with a grouchy, reluctant mood. Wash up, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to school. Comes back with thunderously bad mood stemmed from the lack of sleep. Eats lunch, shower, and goes to nap.

Next thing? The clock reads 5.30pm. Bummer.

I've overslept my nap.

And now I feel so hyper even though my mind and body should be shutting down.

The night passes once again with me staying up late.

I could use an alarm clock during my naps but really, ever hear of this?



Screw alarm clocks, this is what I end up doing instead:



Even my alarm clock's afraid of me... sue me for clock-abuse!

XOXO,
Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment