Thursday 18 December 2014

Procrastination

So today's the fourth day of the third week of the twelfth month which means

ARGHHHDOSDJSAADFVNEFO!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS STARTING IN LESS THAN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY FREAKING HOMEWORK!!! ARGHHHAA!!

If you're those kind of students who always does their work the minute they reach home, you don't have to worry about not completing your work. Which means you aren't a procrastinator. Which also means you won't understand problems I, as massive procrastinator, face so you it'd be best if you go off somewhere else because I won't be offering any good advice you might be looking for.

Right, as I was saying, I haven't finished ANY of my homework. I haven't done ANY revision I planned to do. What happened??

Well, this happened.

*Rewinds back to October*
Oh good! Exams have just ended! Screw homework, it's time to partay!

*November*
I've still got a whole month of break the next month, homework can wait. Lemme do what I want first.

*December*
There's still, what, 20 days or more rest? Whatever, I'll eventually find time to do it anyway.

*Now*
DAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT!!! I've got less than a couple of weeks to finish two and a half months worth of homework!!!



Often, I plan to be like this:



During the break, I planned to finish and revise my freaking homework so that I wouldn't have to struggle in sec 2.
But what did I end up doing? What did I do during the super long 2.5 months of break?



Yes, yea. Organise a timetable so that you know exactly what to do rather than waste precious seconds of your ticking time bomb life. But you know what? I've tried, and I'm extremely maddingly bad at sticking to schedules so timetables doesn't work.

But when I actually finally force myself to do the work, this happens five minutes later:

 

And then even if my brain is rioting a protest against that, my body just doesn't give a damn and this is what happens:



So yea! This is my story of my extremely severe case of procrastination! Unfortunately, I haven't found a cure yet and I'm really sorry if you were pissed that you didn't find useful and helpful treatment tips. HAHA.



No comments:

Post a Comment